Featured Post

Welcome Potential Licensees!

Welcome Potential Licensees!  On this site you will find a wide variety of my pieces, but not all.  Most of my pieces are Twirls TM , a te...

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Welcome Potential Licensees!

Welcome Potential Licensees! 

On this site you will find a wide variety of my pieces, but not all.  Most of my pieces are TwirlsTM, a technique I created in which I place my marker on the page and just kind of let it go wherever it seems to want to flow (much like a Ouiji Board works). Then I go in and start to fill in...looking for a theme.

I started drawing TwirlsTM about eight years ago...they proved to be a bit of a life line at a time when I was very much in need of some therapy of sorts. No doctor bill required (tee hee)!

If interested in licensing, my contact information is below. Please put  "Licensing Inquiry" on the subject line.

Jean Dewitt 
Email: dewittian2@gmail.com
Phone: 470-215-2498 (text preferred)
Mailing Address: 108 Jefferson Pkwy, #519, Newnan, GA 30263


Copyright Jean Dewitt. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment